Friday, January 14, 2011

But I’m only 25. ng

It sucks to only be 25 and feel like I’m dying already! To be 25 and feel like I’m 50+. I wont say I dunno how I got here, but I definitely want things to change, and I mean for the better. what really sucks is to watch the older generation struggle to be young. and continuously struggle with things that they’ve been thru b4. FUCK! I cant get help because there’s always some older fucker trumping me with there age. Shyt is so fucked up.and to anyone who reads this I know it sounds like a mess,and I hope to soon find a better way to explain  and express myself,but for now I’m just gonna use this outlet to get things off of my chest.rOr  there’s the “ I Gotta be strong for myself  “ which is killing me already.that shyt is not allowing me to cry, or allowing me to reach out to other ppl.  I guess what it all boils down to is me reaching out to the right ppl, or resources to get help from instead of reaching out to broken mislead crackheads thinking one might have a heartl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can relate to thinking it sucks to be old and yet sleeping in a bunk-bed or being told when to get up, go here, go there, etc...all because I couldn't get it right. It helps to be able to reach out to the right ppl and fortunately I have been able to do that. Maybe it is my twisted way of thinking 'cause I believe that you have me to reach out to and yet you stay beyond arms reach. I know I have a good heart. Am I a broken crackhead, I think not. I'm here to the extent you allow me.

SmirkinJudas said...

Have things improved yet?