There's something about watching the sunrise that just does it for me...It's like in that movie "City Of Angels" All the Angels on earth gathered on the beach during sunrise and listen to... I forget, Maybe it's god talking or singing to them or something like that. I get that feeling tho watching the sunrise.like god is speaking to me...Reassuring me everying is gonna be fine. Its my feel good moment of the day. Fa real Fa real , watching the sun rise has to go on my top 10 list of things to do right above Brazilian men,Below being happy. Especailly if I've been partying and there some house music playing in the back ground.. which there is..
-Now Playing -
-Fish Go Deep-
-The Cure And The Cause-
Dennis Ferrer Remix -
<33333 Dennis Ferrer.
So of course i'm still up partying bout to start my day of doing nothing lol. "Days of doing nothing" hmmm catchy..other than making money and chillin out. planned on taking some pictures of SaTchMo SkEtCh-AloT! remember that name ppl. that my pet salamander got him as a X-mas gift from Miss Mike.I'm surprised that SaTchMo is still alive, well,kinda, sorta, not really. but anyway... Hans wants me to take pics of things inside the house that are going up for sell.YAY!!! Finally a decent reason to use my digi cam other than to take nakie pics. =p Hold up I feel a random moment coming on.
^_^
-Now Playing -
-Fish Go Deep-
-The Cure And The Cause-
Dennis Ferrer Remix -
<33333 Dennis Ferrer.
So of course i'm still up partying bout to start my day of doing nothing lol. "Days of doing nothing" hmmm catchy..other than making money and chillin out. planned on taking some pictures of SaTchMo SkEtCh-AloT! remember that name ppl. that my pet salamander got him as a X-mas gift from Miss Mike.I'm surprised that SaTchMo is still alive, well,kinda, sorta, not really. but anyway... Hans wants me to take pics of things inside the house that are going up for sell.YAY!!! Finally a decent reason to use my digi cam other than to take nakie pics. =p Hold up I feel a random moment coming on.
^_^
ATTENTION! ATTENION! ESTATE SELL COMING SOON IN DESIGN DISTRICT/MIDTOWN MIAMI! EVERYTHING MUST GO.. THIS HOUSE IS FULL OF STUFF. BED ROOM SETS. LIVING ROOM SETS DINING ROOM SETS. A FULL HOUSE OF THINGS THAT NEED TO GO..FOR MORE INFO HIT ME UP.I"LL BE POSTING MORE ABOUT THIS WITH PICS LATER SO STAY TUNED
^_^
^_^
. Oh can't believe i almost forgot. i ran into that muthafucking andre last night again. UGH. and like always he tryed to pull again!! and like always I let that Grimlin have it. He stay trying to show off and impress and bitch... If he really wanted to impress me he'd go get surgery done on his face, maybe some hair plugs for that receding hair line.gain about 40 pounds( look @ me talking about ppl needin to gaining weight. SMH) ,lose those multiple personalities and talk to a therapist about his psycho/deranged behavior then maybe id give him the attention he wants.until then that mess can KICK ROCKS. his vibe is negative and no good. Gonna quote Hans on this one "It's not if he goes crazy , but When he goes crazy " hopefully i'm no where around cuz ima call the police.
Laterz ppl *Besitos*
Laterz ppl *Besitos*
No comments:
Post a Comment