Tired as fuck @ the moment,and really don't feel like over socializing.
I need to get some sleep but i know thats not gonna happen.
There's money to be made.So i guess i'm on the next Tina mission...
Sketchy mess here I come!!
WAIT!
Just got word i might have to take Hans to the hospital.He's not feeling well again.I'm glad he's gonna go see a doctor.but that only means he must be in serious pain.My poor Hans :( I know he hates going to hospitals and doctors. mainly b-cuz of the waiting times and the possiablity of being admitted. I'm worried now...
Lets see what my horoscope says. Hopefully something good to help me chill out.
:: Crosses Fingers::
"It's easy for you to slip off into a fantasy now or be led into a reverie by someone you trust. Although this might help you feel positive about yourself, it's actually a distraction from the more serious work you have to do today. Paying attention to the details can be a real annoyance at first. But your extra effort will likely be rewarded in the weeks ahead."
I need to get some sleep but i know thats not gonna happen.
There's money to be made.So i guess i'm on the next Tina mission...
Sketchy mess here I come!!
WAIT!
Just got word i might have to take Hans to the hospital.He's not feeling well again.I'm glad he's gonna go see a doctor.but that only means he must be in serious pain.My poor Hans :( I know he hates going to hospitals and doctors. mainly b-cuz of the waiting times and the possiablity of being admitted. I'm worried now...
Lets see what my horoscope says. Hopefully something good to help me chill out.
:: Crosses Fingers::
"It's easy for you to slip off into a fantasy now or be led into a reverie by someone you trust. Although this might help you feel positive about yourself, it's actually a distraction from the more serious work you have to do today. Paying attention to the details can be a real annoyance at first. But your extra effort will likely be rewarded in the weeks ahead."
1 comment:
just relax, and enjoy the new year
Post a Comment